Testing. 1, 2, 3..
Quick update today!
- Last Friday I attended a show some of my friends were in and then we all went out to celebrate graduation, etc.
- I got an email from IBM saying I need to make a 10 minute presentation for my interviews on Friday. And that a design test was coming on Monday night, due Wednesday night.
- I started the presentation and went to Tampa to see my sister. I shot new engagement photos for her.
- I came back to town yesterday to have a meeting with Victor and Jeff to eat lunch and go over my presentation. I seem to be in good shape so I will just keep practicing what to say.
- The IBM test came in at around 11:00pm yesterday. They initially sent me the developer test which, if you know me, is bad because I can't code! She realized and sent me the visual design test.. Thank the universe.
- Ive been working on the test a bit. I have to redesign a bank website, focusing on customers opening a checking account. I feel good about it so far and I should be done soon.
- I fly to Austin on Thursday around 2:30. Dinner Thursday night, interviews and presentation Friday, then out on the town Friday night, and exploring Saturday before I fly back.
- I'm about to eat tacos which is great.
- Things are moving really fast. It's good and bad. People are leaving and entering my life every day and it's been putting me in a crabby mood I think. But that's life and I can't complain.
So Now it's back to designing this site, and Ill turn it in soon! I will be back with an update maybe when I'm at the airport? We will see. I haven't been feeling very open lately, which doesn't make for interesting blog posts.. So here are pictures from my presentation, my sisters engagement shoot, and the senior show...
Be back soon.